If you want to be trendy, wear red. The bright color you see this year everywhere, whether the celebrities, bloggers or on the street. The striking color has become suitable for everyday use and integrated in our wardrobes. But how do you style such a bright color and what really fits?
Red, red, red, – the trend color of the year
The color red has reached its peak this year and it is still very big at the end of the year. Whether bags, shoes, pullovers, coats or pants. The color is everywhere and everyone wears it. Such a bright color is daring and not everyone dares to wear them, because combining them is not always easy. I show you now 2 different styles with bags in trend color!
Look 1 – Elegant with eyecatcher
The design of the bag is rather elegant and simple (apart from the color). I think to a bright color you should combine rather subtle tones and not dress from head to toe as a colorful canary. My choice is therefore beige, white and black.
Due to the cold season, I style my first red bag with a warm sweater and a coat. Sweaters are basic in winter and can be worn to just about anything. The beige color and the turtleneck make it look elegant. For this I combine a white coat which complements perfectly with his sweater.
A simple black pants and boots complete the look. Despite the bright color, the outfit is suitable for everyday use even for the office or the university.
Look 2 – à la Parisienne
The black and white horizontal stripes are a classic trademark of Parisian women. I wear this as a sweater with trumpet sleeves. My red bag is more sporty, complements the otherwise elegant look but perfect as an it-piece.
Again, I have chosen only subtle colors to make the outfit does not seem too cluttered. In addition, I combine black trousers and elegant boots to round off the outfit.
This outfit is also perfect for everyday wear and can be supplemented with a coat in wind and weather.
I hope you liked my two looks and I was able to inspire you to own great looks with the trend color red. If you have questions or comments, feel free to write in the comments!
Your Iva ❤
Kolumnen von IvaivaWeitere Kolumnen von Iva Bernard x ivaiva.de
- Trend Piece – Baker Boy Mützen
- Trend Guide – Rote Taschen und wie du sie kombinierst
- Winter Lookbook – Weihnachts Outfit
- DIY Tipp! – Accessoires sind trumpf
- Fall Lookbook – Das perfekte Herbst Outfit
- Herbst Outfit – Stripes & cozy
- I am back! + die neusten Trends im Oktober
- Trendguide – Lederrock richtig kombinieren: Shirt, Patches & Louis Vuitton Clutch
- Shop meine Faves – Neue Stücke für die Sommerzeit
- Trend Piece Rüschen – Wie man sie richtig Kombiniert
- It-Piece für das Frühjahr 2017 – Ledertasche mit Patches
- Travel Guide – Teneriffa die besten Strände und Restaurants
- NA-KD Haul !! Summer Special
- Summer Outfit Special – Trend Look Denim: Zara, Asos, Reserved kombinieren!
- Travel Tips Amsterdam: PINK! Die neue Trendfarbe des Frühlings
- Fair Trade Mode & Labels! Myrka Studios verbindet Nachhaltigkeit + Design
- It-Bags! Designer Taschen Haul mit Gucci, Celine, Hermes & Co.
- London Vibes – Fashion, Food, Travel & more
- Schuhtrends Frühjahr 2017: Adidas + Puma starten durch!
- Der Frühling ist da! Top 3 Fashion, Beauty & Reise Trends im Frühjahr 2017
- ... alle Mode Kolumnen