As every season, the biggest fashion designers meet in Paris to present their new collections for the current seasons (Spring/Summer 2019). Although autumn is just around the corner, the next summer and early collection is already being presented here. One of the biggest shows had once again Karl Lagerfeld, one of the biggest designer designers on this planet and who is now 85 years old – incredible, isn’t he? First of all, he wasn’t wearing sunglasses at the legendary Chanel Show! People have been able to look him in the eye for the first time in 30 years. Why did Karl let himself be seen in the eyes for the first time? Was his last show? All these topics and more can be found in the current Fashion Week.
+ AD + Kennst Du schon?
Themes of the week: Paris Fashion Week + Top Designer
Among other things, this week’s Elle is about Louis Vuitton’s new collection and the show that took place last week in Paris. In the middle of the largest metropolis in Europe. When it comes to fashion, Paris is a must-see. Louis Vuitton presented his collection on the Seine. Of course, numerous celebrities and star guests from all over the world were invited. And although the Chanel Show by Karl Lagerfeld, this year a whole beach ambience, with top-class guests but also the Baywatch Queen, Pamela Anderson, who was personally invited by the star designer. If you want to know more about Paris Fashion Week, check out the headlines of the current week. Have fun reading.
Chanel Show Paris – Karl Lagerfeld’s last show?
Before we get to the headlines of the week, the most important fashion magazines, I have here once again the highlights of Paris Fashion Week Spring / Summer 2019 for you! Here you get directly to the current headlines of the magazines: Fashion News.
Fashion shows spring / summer 2019 #PFW
Here are the most important shows of the Paris Fashion Week:
Louis Vuitton – Spring / Summer Collection
Dior – Exclusive Fashion Show
Off-White – The Newcomer
Jump to the recent headlines and all fashion news.
Fashion Week! Selected magazin headlines of the week
Check out the most recent news about fashion!
The recent headlines of Wonderland are “To Harlem for romance designed by Gucci’s Alessandro Michele: a preview.” and “Brian H Whittaker by Alessio Matricardi.” . Read more about the recent news:
- Karl Lagerfeld brings Chanel bang up to date for SS18
- Brian H Whittaker by Alessio Matricardi
- To Harlem for romance designed by Gucci’s Alessandro Michele: a preview
This are the most recent headlines of Elle like “The Best Heels, Boots, and More from Paris Fashion Week” and “11 Gifts for the Codependent Couple You Never See Anymore” . You like to read more about them? Check the agencies recent blog posts:
- All the Jewelry and Sunglasses We Want from Paris Fashion Week
- The Best Heels, Boots, and More from Paris Fashion Week
- 11 Gifts for the Codependent Couple You Never See Anymore
This week Cosmopolitan shows new “Fashion Nova Now Sells ‘Sexy’ Halloween Costumes” and “These Are the 30 Most Unforgettable TV Outfits of All Time” . The recent headlines:
- 30 Terrifying Halloween Costumes That Will Scare Literally Everyone
- These Are the 30 Most Unforgettable TV Outfits of All Time
- Fashion Nova Now Sells ‘Sexy’ Halloween Costumes
This are the most recent headlines of Vogue like “Lacoste Appoints Louise Trotter as Creative Director” and “Kelela Ends Her Fashion Month on a Dramatic Note” . Headlines and news of the week:
- Lacoste Appoints Louise Trotter as Creative Director
- Navigating Louis Vuitton’s Space-Age Show With Nina Dobrev
- Kelela Ends Her Fashion Month on a Dramatic Note
The most newest agency Harper’s Bazaar writes about “The Best Bags Spotted On The Spring 2019 Runways” also “Here’s How 25 of Your Favorite Models Got Discovered” . More headlines:
- Here’s How 25 of Your Favorite Models Got Discovered
- Angelina Jolie’s Black Loafers Are So Chic—and Super Affordable
- The Best Bags Spotted On The Spring 2019 Runways
Headlines and stories of Marie Claire like “”Meghan Markle Wears a Green Leather Hugo Boss Skirt for Her Royal Visit to Sussex”” and “The Item I Wear to Death: My White Slip-On Keds” . News of the week:
- Everything We Know About Princess Eugenie’s Wedding Dress
- The Item I Wear to Death: My White Slip-On Keds
- Meghan Markle Wears a Green Leather Hugo Boss Skirt for Her Royal Visit to Sussex
Headlines and stories of FIV Magazine this week are “Portrait Photography – Capturing the essence of a person” and “Yuna Yang: Fashion from Korea, Live at New York Fashion Week” . Recent posts and trends:
- Portrait Photography – Capturing the essence of a person
- Interesting and important tips for photographers
- Yuna Yang: Fashion from Korea, Live at New York Fashion Week
News by Flare are “How to Avoid a Problematic Halloween Costume (& Why You Should Care)” right now and “The Key Pieces for Fall Are for Every Body—Literally!” . More new topics of the blog:
- How to Avoid a Problematic Halloween Costume (& Why You Should Care)
- Hey Kanye, This is the Wrong Way to Mix Prints
- The Key Pieces for Fall Are for Every Body—Literally!
Main topics of this week from Esquire was “These Wool Shoes Are a Very Cozy Way to Welcome Fall” and “Ready or Not, Nike Shox Are Making a Comeback” . Discover more headlines of the blog:
- Ready or Not, Nike Shox Are Making a Comeback
- These Wool Shoes Are a Very Cozy Way to Welcome Fall
- Drake’s Is Bringing Back Classic Ivy Style This Fall