Hello my love! It’s that time again, a new week has started and it’s time for a little style update! Personally, I’m a huge fan of Basic parts, because you can easily combine them into anything and they just look elegant and extraordinary along with special it-pieces. I have put together a complete basic outfit for you, but the special thing is that I have created a very special statement accessory out of 2 Basics. To show you how quickly you can spice things up with little time, I have a little DIY for you!
+ AD + Do you know?
DIY – Silk cloth binding
This little DIY you can do with 2 very simple utensils that most will probably find in their closet. You need:
- a bag – that can be a shoulder bag as well as a shopping bag or a shoulder bag
- A silk handkerchief (if you do not own one, just ask the mother or grandma, formerly his belonged in any good wardrobe)
- I tied the silk scarf to my shoulder bag’s chain, but you can also wrap it around a handle, for example, or attach it in the form of a bow. The silk scarf is such an effective but unfortunately forgotten accessory. It is also incredibly good as a hair band or as a scarf. If you do not have one in your closet, I recommend you buy one because they are all-rounder. You can usually find such cloths in vintage stores or in your grandma’s wardrobe.
Lookbook – Basic + Basic = It-Piece
After I spiced up my bag with my silk scarf, I wanted to keep the rest of the outfit simple. So of course I chose a gray oversize knit sweater matching the season, which in my opinion is the absolute basic of the fall season. Under my sweater I wear a leather-look leggings. I think leggings go only with a wide top or sweater over it but especially for cozy autumn days combined with a sweater they are particularly suitable. My sockboots are just incredibly comfortable and give the outfit a little more elegance. So simple Stylt her a basic outfit for the autumn days with a very special DIY It-Piece.
I hope you liked my column and my DIY and I was able to inspire you a bit. Of course you will learn more from me about fashion, style and outfits next week. Until then, I wish you a great week!
Your Iva ❤
Kolumnen von IvaivaWeitere Kolumnen von Iva Bernard x ivaiva.de
- Trend Piece – Baker Boy Mützen
- Trend Guide – Rote Taschen und wie du sie kombinierst
- Winter Lookbook – Weihnachts Outfit
- DIY Tipp! – Accessoires sind trumpf
- Fall Lookbook – Das perfekte Herbst Outfit
- Herbst Outfit – Stripes & cozy
- I am back! + die neusten Trends im Oktober
- Trendguide – Lederrock richtig kombinieren: Shirt, Patches & Louis Vuitton Clutch
- Shop meine Faves – Neue Stücke für die Sommerzeit
- Trend Piece Rüschen – Wie man sie richtig Kombiniert
- It-Piece für das Frühjahr 2017 – Ledertasche mit Patches
- Travel Guide – Teneriffa die besten Strände und Restaurants
- NA-KD Haul !! Summer Special
- Summer Outfit Special – Trend Look Denim: Zara, Asos, Reserved kombinieren!
- Travel Tips Amsterdam: PINK! Die neue Trendfarbe des Frühlings
- Fair Trade Mode & Labels! Myrka Studios verbindet Nachhaltigkeit + Design
- It-Bags! Designer Taschen Haul mit Gucci, Celine, Hermes & Co.
- London Vibes – Fashion, Food, Travel & more
- Schuhtrends Frühjahr 2017: Adidas + Puma starten durch!
- Der Frühling ist da! Top 3 Fashion, Beauty & Reise Trends im Frühjahr 2017
- ... alle Mode Kolumnen
+ AD + Do you know?