Fashion photographer Oliver Rudolph tells you how models behave best on set. In our series about all topics around modeling we showed you how to become a successful model. Now one of the best photographers will tell you what he expects from professional models and what you can do to improve your set from day to day. How do you distinguish a Newface from a professional model? Watch the video now to see how you can perform at each shooting! You can now find more tips on Youtube: FIV Modemagazin
Fashion Photographer Oliver Rudolph tells you how you can make a positive impression on the set!
Become a model Special: All episodes
- Model Application – How to become a model
- Model Casting – How to prepare?
- Model Jobs – From Instagram to Advertising Campaign
- International models – New York, London, Paris
- Model Book – The Book for Young Models, Author Interview
- Fashion show – Catwalk and fashion designer
- Photo Shooting Tips – Behavior at Shooting Set
- Fashion photographer – Interview with tips from Oliver Rudolph