Berlin Fashion Week 2019 Shows & Designers – Fashion Metropolis
It’s the time of year again when designers and models from all over the world travel to Germany to present their Autumn/Winter Trends 2019 – It’s Fashion Week! You want to find out everything about the new trends on Berlin’s catwalks and who is changing the fashion world this year through fashion scandals? Don’t worry, because like every year, FIV will be there live and exclusively for you again this year.
Before we show you the first backstage videos with our Luna Farina on Youtube, at the end a little foretaste of the shows 2019!
The Fashion Week Highlights 2019 #comingup
As always, diversity is the order of the day for 2019. A mixture of conferences, exhibitions, trade fairs and fashion shows has been generating enthusiasm among fashion fans for 12 years now. Here are your Must Sees for 2019:
- 14 January – Bogner, 21 o’clock in the Ewerk Berlin
- 15 January – Irene air, 14 o’clock Ewerk Berlin
- 15 January – Anja Gockel, 17 o’clock, Hotel Adlon Kempinski
- 15 January – William Fan, 21 o’clock, love bite
- 16 January – Lena Hoschek, 16 o’clock, Ewerk Berlin
- 16 January – Riani, 19 o’clock, Ewerk Berlin
- 17 January – Marina Hoermanseder, 13 o’clock, place not yet known
One of the highlights of Spring / Summer 2019: Guido Maria Kretschmer.
Promises at the Fashion Week
Of course, celebrities also belong to such an event. The celebrity visit of the last years was very promising and it will stay that way. At Fashion Week 2018 there were celebrities like Winnie Harlow, Lottie Moss, Stefanie Giesinger and US-American rapper Wiz Khalifa. Who we are not sure about this year yet, but there is a high probability that we can look forward to the actress Sarah Raffery (known from Suits) and a friend of Duchess Meghan, who married Prince Harry last year. Moreover, Nena with her daughter and top model Toni Garrn have already been confirmed as guests by fashion brand Tom Tailor.
Fashion Week Milan, London, New York and Paris
Fashion Week Berlin is, of course, a huge event where a wide variety of designers present incredible looks. FIV has also listed the dates for Fashion Week Milan, Fashion Week London, Fashion Week New York and Fashion Week Paris, which we will also report live for you:
- Fashion Week Berlin – 15.01.2019 to 18.01.2019
- Fashion Week New York – 07.02.2019 until 15.02.2019
- Fashion Week London – 15.02.2019 to 19.02.2019
- Fashion Week Milan – 19.02.2019 to 25.02.2019
- Fashion Week Paris – 25.02.2019 until 05.03.2019
If you don’t want to miss anything about the Autumn/Winter Trends 2019, then follow us further – here on FIV.