Hello my love! The summer feeling has finally come to me and I’m just outfit my wardrobe with new great parts for the warm temperatures! One of my current favorite online stores is NA-KD. Since they have infinitely nice summer parts and I could not resist, I ordered there and show you today my yield and imagine my new It-Pieces!
Clothes – my favorite parts in summer
What could be nicer than going to the door on a hot summer’s day with a breezy dress? What I especially love about them? They are simply uncomplicated. You do not have to worry about your outfit as the dress just speaks for itself. It also looks really nice and does not keep you warm. During my online shopping, I found two super beautiful new summer dresses that are definitely among my favorites this year.
Beach Dress – Airy and cozy
I have ordered this dress for this year’s holiday. It is super comfortable, super airy and you can just quickly pull over the bikini and go to the beach. I’m really looking forward to wearing it on vacation because it just looks really nice. For you I have combined it again for everyday life. By the way, if you need insider tips for your holiday on the beautiful island of Tenerife, just take a look at my blog over Tenerife.
Carrie Bradshaw Style – Elegant but suitable for everyday use
I had to think straight to my absolute style icon Carrie Bradshaw when I saw this dress. Elegant, simple but still suitable for everyday use. Combined with simple Stifeletten you conjure up a super fast, chices outfit for the summer. The neckline makes it a real eye-catcher and also airy enough for the particularly warm temperatures.
Denim Jackets – Summer Trend 2017
Over the years, one has seen that denim jackets never actually come out of fashion. This year, however, the trend seems to be particularly extreme. Oversized denim jackets are also particularly popular with prints, patches or embroidery. You can combine them with most summer outfits. I fell in love with a denim jacket with the print: ‘The Future Equals Female’ at the NA-KD online shop and combined it with a white wrap top and black jeans. Perfect for the temperatures momentary and super simple.
Tunic Blouses – Bohoo Style for Summer Chic
Tunics are in my opinion great for the summer but rather something for the beach. Tunic blouses, however, you can combine great with skirts, shorts and pants and they are not only super comfortable but also look great. I opted for an off-shoulder tunic blouse. It is super airy, but also has long sleeves which makes it great to combine in spring.
I hope you liked my little haul about my favorite online shop NA-KD.com. Ordering is also super easy. My package was there after 2 days and with the free return shipping you need to worry about anything else. All shown outfits you can of course also online directly to nachshoppen! If you have any questions, comments or suggestions for improvement feel free to write in the comments! I’m looking forward to next time and wish you a great week!
Your Iva ❤
Kolumnen von IvaivaWeitere Kolumnen von Iva Bernard x ivaiva.de
- Trend Piece – Baker Boy Mützen
- Trend Guide – Rote Taschen und wie du sie kombinierst
- Winter Lookbook – Weihnachts Outfit
- DIY Tipp! – Accessoires sind trumpf
- Fall Lookbook – Das perfekte Herbst Outfit
- Herbst Outfit – Stripes & cozy
- I am back! + die neusten Trends im Oktober
- Trendguide – Lederrock richtig kombinieren: Shirt, Patches & Louis Vuitton Clutch
- Shop meine Faves – Neue Stücke für die Sommerzeit
- Trend Piece Rüschen – Wie man sie richtig Kombiniert
- It-Piece für das Frühjahr 2017 – Ledertasche mit Patches
- Travel Guide – Teneriffa die besten Strände und Restaurants
- NA-KD Haul !! Summer Special
- Summer Outfit Special – Trend Look Denim: Zara, Asos, Reserved kombinieren!
- Travel Tips Amsterdam: PINK! Die neue Trendfarbe des Frühlings
- Fair Trade Mode & Labels! Myrka Studios verbindet Nachhaltigkeit + Design
- It-Bags! Designer Taschen Haul mit Gucci, Celine, Hermes & Co.
- London Vibes – Fashion, Food, Travel & more
- Schuhtrends Frühjahr 2017: Adidas + Puma starten durch!
- Der Frühling ist da! Top 3 Fashion, Beauty & Reise Trends im Frühjahr 2017
- ... alle Mode Kolumnen
+ AD: Do you know?