The most expensive Mercedes / McLaren models – After our big check on the sold Ferrari models we will take a look at the current market for Mercedes models today. Which Mercedes is currently the most valuable? We take you into the world of Mercedes, from the currently most expensive model to a test drive with Niko Rossberg in the 1955 Mercedes 300SL through the streets of Monaco. Which models have achieved the highest prices this year? We have the resolution! The top 12 most expensive Mercedes / McLaren models.
Evaluation, source: Mercedes Ranking, The Richest
1954 Mercedes W196
1st place: 1954 W196 – The engine: M196 R Straight 8 / 2496 ccm / 152,3 ccm in
Power: 290 hp / 216 KW at 8,500 rpm with a torque of 247 Nm / 182 ft lbs @ 6,300 rpm The 1954 Mercedes W196 reaches the red line at 9,500 rpm. The body is made of aluminium body parts, the chassis is extremely stable due to steel tube spaceframe. All this at a weight of only 835 kilos / 1.841 lbs and a top speed of 300 km/h / 186 mph.
- Model: 1954 W196
- Sold for $29.6 million
Video: Lewis Hamilton in 1954 W196
Lewis Hamilton and Sir Stirling Moss. Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR W 196 S in the legendary Parabolica!
1936 Mercedes and 1937 540 K Special
2nd place: 1936 and 1937 540 K Special – Apart from elegance and beauty, what is the performance of this model? The 5,401 CC Type M24 OHV 8-cylinder in-line engine with single twin carburettor root carburettor twin piston supercharger delivers 180 hp at 3,400 rpm (supercharger on). The whole with 4-speed manual transmission and 4-wheel vacuum-assisted hydraulic drum brakes.
- Model: 1936 and 1937 540 K Special
- Sold for $12 million and $10 million
- Last sale: $9.9 to $11.77 million
2011 SLR MacLaren Red Gold Dream
- 3rd place: 2011 SLR MacLaren Red Gold Dream
- Model: 2011 SLR MacLaren Red Gold Dream
- Sold for $10 million
1928 Mercedes 680 S Torpedo Roadster
4th place: 1928 680 S Torpedo Roadster – 1928 Mercedes-Benz 680S Torpedo Roadster by sold for among others $8,250 million (including commission). With 6,789 cc six-cylinder engine, overhead camshaft and dual carburetor root compressor, four-speed manual transmission, driven axles with semi-elliptical leaf springs and mechanical four-wheel drum brakes. The wheelbase is 134 inches. The rest, you can see in the video!
- Model: 1928 680 S Torpedo Roadster
- Sold for $8.25 million
1929 Mercedes 38/250 SSK
- Place 5: 1929 38/250 SSK
- Model: 1929 38/250 SSK
- Sold for $7.4 million
1955 Mercedes 300SL
- Place 6: 1955 300SL
- Model: 1955 300SL
- Sold for $4.6 million
Test drive: With the 1955 300 SL through Monaco
With Nico Rosberg and the 1955 Mercedes 300SL, this video takes us across Monaco.
1935 Mercedes 500K
- Place 7: 1935 500K
- Model: 1935 500K
- Sold for $3.7 million
2002 Mercedes CLK GTR AMG Roadster
- 8th place: 2002 CLK GTR AMG Roadster
- Model: 2002 CLK GTR AMG Roadster
- Sold for $3.5 million (Some Other CLK Variants Between $3 million and $3.3 million)
1929 Mercedes SSK Roadster
- Place 9: 1929 SSK Roadster
- Model: 1929 SSK Roadster
- Sold for $3.3 million
C112 Mercedes Concept, Vision SLR Concept, AMG Vision GT Concept
- 10th place: C112 Concept, Vision SLR Concept, AMG Vision GT Concept
- Model: C112 Concept, Vision SLR Concept, AMG Vision GT Concept
- Offered for $3 million
2010 Mercedes SLR McLaren V10 Quad Turbo Brabus “White Gold”
- 11th place: 2010 SLR McLaren V10 Quad Turbo Brabus “White Gold
- Model: 2010 SLR McLaren V10 Quad Turbo Brabus “White Gold
- Sold for $2 million
SLR McLaren Mansory Renovatio
- Place 12: SLR McLaren Mansory Renovatio
- Model: SLR McLaren Mansory Renovatio
- Sold for $1.5 million
Top10: Die teuersten Mercedes der Welt
Mercedes Maybach 2020 S650 – Der luxuriöseste Mercedes?