New job? With the free FIV App you can perfectly prepare for your next interview for the new job! What questions will your new boss ask you? What do you need to prepare for as an applicant? Learn for free and online with FIV!
This is how you get your dream job! In our check we have the most important questions for you on the subject of job interviews! With two units you will get to know all the important questions that may arise in an assessment situation. Especially for job interviews on the job with the new boss. Good luck with the online training. There are two practice units each: Exercise & 5 seconds Challenge.
Application interview – FIV App free of charge + online
Your new dream job? With these questions you will convince your new boss!
▷ Application: Job Interview– Questions
▷ Application: Job Interview – 5 seconds Challenge
FragranceTip.com by FIV
5 seconds challenge?
Exercise: Here you can prepare for your next job interview – for the job and for your new apartment. You have as much time as you want to answer the questions at the practice session.
5 seconds challenge: At the 5 seconds challenge you learn to give short and concise answers to the questions of the online course. The question is updated every 5 seconds – so you get the most profit from the short challenge unit.
40 questions for your interview
Here is a small selection of questions that await you in the free app!
- How do you motivate yourself?
- How would you describe your working style?
- What was the last project you worked on and what was the result?
- What techniques or tools do you use to organize yourself?
- What would you do if you knew you couldn’t possibly do all your daily tasks?
- How can you prove your trustworthiness in your new team as quickly as possible?
- How do you feel when you get a “no” answer?
- Have you ever worked in a team where one or more have rested on the work of others. How did you deal with it?
- How do you deal with changes?
- Which task was too difficult for you and how did you solve the problem?
- What will you do in the first 30 days of this job?
- What were you responsible for in your old job?
- What interested you in this company?
- What does the ideal company look like for you?
- What would be an ideal work situation for you?
- When were you most satisfied in your job?
- What culture attracts you more – structured or entrepreneurial?
- What applies more to you: you are detail oriented – you are visionary?
- What is better: Should a boss be loved or feared?
- What are the central characteristics of a good executive?
- What is the difference between good and exceptional?
- What conflicts have you experienced in your previous jobs?
- If I were your boss and would demand something from you that you are not convinced of – what would you do?
- Name five terms that describe your character.
- What three traits would your friends say you have to describe you?
- What are you particularly proud of?
- What was the most important lesson you learned at school?
- What was the most important lesson of your studies?
- Who has had a decisive influence on your life? How?
- Was there a person in your career who changed you?
- Which manager is a role model for you and why?
- What personalities do you get along with best and why?
- What was the hardest decision you had to make in the last two years?
- When did you do something wrong? How did you get along with it?
- What do you regret most? Why?
- Lunch: You order a steak in English. The waiter brings it fried. What do you do?
- How would you feel if you had to work for someone who knows less than you?
- Assuming you find out that your employer is doing something forbidden – how do you deal with that?
- What kind of car do you drive?
- … more questions you can find in the app: Application: Job Interview