In the last episode of our series we have an interview with one of the best fashion photographers from all over Germany! Oliver Rudolph tells you about his experiences with a real Germanys Next Topmodel contestant. He tells you how the real model everyday life looks like! Does GNTM really show the reality in their shows? Modeling is not only good looks. Besides perfect lighting, styling and make-up, it’s all about character. How do I behave on the set? And how can I model successfully in the long run. Watch the video now! You can find more tips now on Youtube: FIV Fashion Magazine.
Tip! Book your model coaching with our FIV model guru Lutz Marquardt now. Become a model, model agencies, personality, catwalk and photo shoots. You can find more tips and videos on Youtube: Model Guru. Read more about Model Coach here.
What’s the truth about GNTM? Fashion photographer Oliver Rudolph in an interview!
Become a Model Special: All episodes
- Model Application – How to Become a Model
- Model Casting – How do you prepare?
- Model Jobs – From Instagram to Advertising Campaign
- International modelling – New York, London, Paris
- Model Book – The book for young models, author interview
- Fashion show – catwalk and fashion designer
- Photoshooting tips – Behaviour on the shooting set
- Fashion photographer – The interview with tips from Oliver Rudolph