Hello my love!
It’s time for a new column, and now that Christmas is barely a month away, I’ll show you what to wear for the holidays. Everyone celebrates different Christmas of course and in our family we have already tried everything, from comfortable in pajamas to festive in evening dress and high heels. In my opinion, everything has something for itself, but this year it will probably be something elegant again. I have put together a little casual but still chices and especially family-friendly outfit and hope that I can inspire you with it a little.
+ AD + Do you know?
X-MAS feeling – the perfect Christmas outfit
It is not always easy what you should wear on the holidays. It should be appropriate but not too high closed and especially with the family you want to make a good impression of course. The outfit I’ve chosen is stylish but still appropriate.
Trend look – sweater over a dress
At the moment the trend is to wear a fluffy pullover over a dress. It not only keeps you warm, it also looks very elegant. I’m wearing a black knit sweater with ruching details on the sleeves. The dress has a floral print and looks just a piece under the sweater. It goes to the middle of the thigh and is thus long enough for an event, such as Christmas.
Overknee Boots – Trend Piece
Overknee Boots came back in trend last year. To date, they are very stylish and wonderfully combinable. I combined the overknees with my very conservative outfit, which spice things up a bit and make the outfit exciting. You do not see too much leg and yet it is still elegant. I chose black, tight overknees with a shiny heel.
That was my Christmas outfit for you. I hope I could inspire you and give you ideas for your Christmas look. I would be glad about your opinion in the comments and wish you a wonderful day!
Your Iva ❤
Kolumnen von IvaivaWeitere Kolumnen von Iva Bernard x ivaiva.de
- Trend Piece – Baker Boy Mützen
- Trend Guide – Rote Taschen und wie du sie kombinierst
- Winter Lookbook – Weihnachts Outfit
- DIY Tipp! – Accessoires sind trumpf
- Fall Lookbook – Das perfekte Herbst Outfit
- Herbst Outfit – Stripes & cozy
- I am back! + die neusten Trends im Oktober
- Trendguide – Lederrock richtig kombinieren: Shirt, Patches & Louis Vuitton Clutch
- Shop meine Faves – Neue Stücke für die Sommerzeit
- Trend Piece Rüschen – Wie man sie richtig Kombiniert
- It-Piece für das Frühjahr 2017 – Ledertasche mit Patches
- Travel Guide – Teneriffa die besten Strände und Restaurants
- NA-KD Haul !! Summer Special
- Summer Outfit Special – Trend Look Denim: Zara, Asos, Reserved kombinieren!
- Travel Tips Amsterdam: PINK! Die neue Trendfarbe des Frühlings
- Fair Trade Mode & Labels! Myrka Studios verbindet Nachhaltigkeit + Design
- It-Bags! Designer Taschen Haul mit Gucci, Celine, Hermes & Co.
- London Vibes – Fashion, Food, Travel & more
- Schuhtrends Frühjahr 2017: Adidas + Puma starten durch!
- Der Frühling ist da! Top 3 Fashion, Beauty & Reise Trends im Frühjahr 2017
- ... alle Mode Kolumnen
+ AD + Do you know?