Investing Watch – Warren Buffet sees investing in watches as “the process of spending money now to make money in the future.” Warren Buffet owns 85 billion, according to Forbes. He knows how to invest money. Which watches are the best value investments? Here’s how you compare 5 brands.
+ AD + Kennst Du schon?
Investing in watches: 5 tips for buyers
When it comes to investing in a watch, here’s what you should consider before investing serious money in a watch.
The 5 tips at a glance:
- Choose a brand, max 2, research and learn
- Look out for outstanding models and collaborations
- Search for something unique
- Maintain your watches and contacts
- Have patience when selling watches
You want more tips? Then read on here:
Rolex: Day Date 1803
Breitling: Emergency E76321
TAG Heuer: Carrera CV2113
Omega: Seamaster Planet Ocean
Cartier: Must Be Cartiered 2424
More about Cartier watches.
Data basis and chart from Xupes.