Real Estate Book Top 7: Invest and make money with residential real estate + commercial real estate (list).
Real Estate Investing Books – Invest in real estate and make money with residential real estate and commercial real estate. To make your money work for you, you need passive sources of income. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if you could make a living from your real estate investments? Wouldn’t it be even better if you could do this with only minimal personal savings? The key is knowledge from people who have become wealthy in real estate. Knowledge is power, after all. The more you know about real estate investing before you start, the greater your success. Our recommendation for real estate investing books.
Richer than the Geissens: Alex Fischer
Rating: 4.7 / 5.0
This real estate course book should be known by anyone involved in any form of real estate, because the knowledge in these videos is the foundation to being a successful real estate investor. The goal of the book: to give you all the tools and beliefs to achieve your personal, professional and financial goals.
- People with 0 Euro equity with status employee or co-worker
- Persons with initial, small equity reserves of 50,000 euros
- Also people who already own 1, 2 properties and want to learn how real estate works as an investment tool.
Book for free (save 29,95 Euro; shipping only): Richer than the Geissens
We have shared many magazine / real estate recommendations from this book ourselves. Among others:
- Financial freedom: Be happy
- Formula for success: Become independent
- Money machine real estate: passive income
- Cash flow and 7-contact rule
- Money, beliefs and financial patterns
The real estate system: Thomas Knedel
Rating: 4.5 / 5.0
“Das System Immobilie” by Thomas Knedel, real estate investor, manager, book author as well as initiator and operator of the network Immopreneur is the first book that combines all important topics regarding real estate investments:
- The Know-How
- The experience and
- The practice of 20 other real estate investors, e.g.
- Gerald Hörhan (Investmentpunk)
- Andreas Sell (the richest janitor in Germany)
- Diana Herein (also worth starting late)
- Stephan Steup (Cashflow Junkie)
- Pauls Misar (Entrepreneur and investor for 25 years)
- Waldemar Merkel (young investor)
Buy book: The Real Estate System
The 1×1 of the real estate millionaire
Rating: 4.4 / 5.0
Learn to think and act like a real estate investor and achieve your financial freedom. It doesn’t matter at which economic level you start building up wealth, as long as you follow all the rules presented. Author Dr. Florian Roski is an investor and start-up consultant and lives in Nuremberg.
- How do I build wealth with real estate and generate equity returns of over 30%?
- How to achieve high returns with very little risk?
- How do I choose the right object and how do I find it?
- How is real estate financed correctly and what mistakes should be avoided?
- How do I choose the right tenant?
- How do I deal with sellers and brokers?
Buy book (19,95 Euro): 1×1 of the real estate millionaire
License to be a real estate tycoon
Rating: 4.4 / 5.0
25 Years of Knowledge & Experience in One Book: Paul Misar has built a real estate fortune on his own, learning from the best mentors in the world. . Paul Misar’s new book “License to be a Real Estate Tycoon” you should check out for 4 good reasons it pays to invest in real estate:
- (In old age) live out of real estate assets & bequeath assets
- Creating tangible assets – rented property is an excellent capital investment
- Create and grow wealth cheaply without inflation risk
- With almost no (or little) equity, build real estate holdings and a money machine.
In the book you will learn many tricks like “The New York Method”: With it I transformed unusable location areas into exclusive living landscapes and became the first loft millionaire in Europe.
Book for free (save 29,95 Euro; shipping only): License to be a Real Estate Tycoon
Passive income through real estate
Rating: 4.3 / 5.0
William Lakefield, born in 1964 to a German mother and a US father, has close ties to both America and Germany. In the meantime, his assets are in the double-digit millions. His main goal in trading has therefore long since ceased to be the increase of his fortune. He now wants to help other people to be just as successful and pass on his experience and legacy to them.
- Finding the right property / the right real estate fund
- Promising real estate stocks – for beginners and advanced investors
- Crowdinvesting & ETF (advantages and disadvantages, the best strategies)
- Correct letting through clever tenancy agreements
Buy book (13,90 Euro): Passive income through real estate
Immo Cashflow Booster (Online Course)
Rating: 4.3 / 5.0
Also here you will learn methods and strategies, the extremely important basics, you need to know in any case, so that you create secure cash flow and do not gamble away money. How you find the right tenants and that completely automated. I’ll give you a surefire guide on what to look for in tenant selection. It’s all about renting and leasing or subletting apartments.
- Immo Cashflow Booster – the basics
- Cash Flow Strategy System
- Booster Pro System
- Furnishing Booster
- Tenant Magnet
- Automation booster
- Tax Insider
- Instant Start Guide
- AirBnB Study
Buy Course & Audiobook: Immo Cashflow Booster
Passive income from real estate for retirement provision
Learn to buy a small apartment as an investment. Become a landlord and create your own retirement!
- The book shows you how buying a small apartment changed our lives
- The book teaches you all the basics about how an apartment works as an investment: What advantages this form of investment offers and what is true about the typical concerns about rental nomads, expenses and financing risks.
- The book describes you a search profile and a search procedure to find worthwhile and future-proof apartments.
- The book shows you how to thoroughly inspect, evaluate and calculate the value of your home.
- It will help you to convince the bank of your plan
- It prepares you for the notary appointment and the transfer of ownership
Buy book (19,90 Euro): Passive income from real estate for retirement provision