Guess what’s new on FIV Magazine: the FIV Fashion Week is there! We bring the hottest, the newest, the most wanted news on all things fashion to you – read all about what’s going on in the fashion industry and which topics the most important fashion magazines in the USA are writing about in a weekly frequency! Today’s top magazines include Wonderland, StyleCaster, Esquire and Cosmopolitan – and their headlines are only one click away! Don’t waste your time on clicking through online search results, find out what’s really going on in the celebrities’ life and learn more about fashion and the newest trends in the metropolises today! We checked out more than 20 magazines for you and present here the most hottest headlines: Fashion News.
- Sustainability in H&M stores protects nature
- Affordable wedding dresses at H&M
+ AD + Kennst Du schon?
Sustainability in H&M stores protects nature
If you’re not completely clueless about what’s going on in the world these days you surely have come across the term “sustainability”. Almost everthing can be sustainable: food, production, energy, and of course fashion! Sustainability means that the method used for whatsit is not as pollutive and poisonous to our environment than many more old-fashioned ways of reaching the same goal. In terms of clothes this involves the harvest or production of all materials and fabrics used for creating a piece of clothes, but further is about production methods and fair treatment and payment of the workers. Sustainability is of absolute importance to our world and mroe and more people try to further the awareness of everyone towards the protection of nature. Be one of the people who actually care! Read more about how H&M sets a new and sustainable trend with Marie Claire: Make Room in Your Closet for H&M’s Latest Sustainable Clothing Collection.
Safe choices for every wedding
Have a look outside and see: winter is finally withdrawing and makes space for summer and sun! The nice weather does not only have a positive effect on our nature, the people are happier and joyfull as well. What better time can you think of to not only celebrate the beauty of life but the beauty of love as well? Many people find the courage to ask their significant other to spend their lives together from now on or made plans in the cold and dark winter time to exchange rings between blossoming flowers under a beautiful blue and sunny sky. It’s wedding time! And because weddings are a very special and important thing in the life of the bride and groom, you don’t want to be the one responsible for ruining the wedding. The wrong dress, the wrong shoes, the wrong tie – and the couple to celebrate will ahve a nervous breakdown in front of the altar instead. To prevent these mistakes and others check out what’s safe to wear and celebrate with your loved ones this very important moment! Stay up to date with StyleCaster: What to Wear to Every Wedding This Season.
Affordable wedding dresses at H&M
Didn’t I just say it’s wedding time? Wedding dresses, expensive jewelery and many lists of dos and don’ts are the hot topic in this week’s fashion news, But even if you know how to avoid trouble and that a hot pink dress rarely goes well with a light blue wedding suit, you still need to find something to wear! For men this is usually a simpler task, for a simple black suit with a white shirt underneath is always a safe choice and most men’s wardrobes include at least on example of suits or tuxedos for all sorts of events. For women it tends to be trickier to find the perfect outfit. There is no safe choice in the female fashion world when it comes to wedding dresses, and there’s lots to think about before you hold the best item in your hands. So check out what beautiful options there are at H&M – fashion doesn’t need to be expensive! Read more about it with Flare: H&M Now Carries Wedding Dresses—Starting at Just $70.
+ AD: Do you know?
Fashion Week! All fashion news stacked
Check out the most recent news about fashion!
Wonderland presents new Gucci design by Alessandro Michele
The recent headlines of Wonderland are “Take five designers, two photographers, one fashion week…” and “To Harlem for romance designed by Gucci’s Alessandro Michele: a preview.”. Read more about the recent news:
- Brian H Whittaker by Alessio Matricardi.
- To Harlem for romance designed by Gucci’s Alessandro Michele: a preview.
- Take five designers, two photographers, one fashion week…
Elle writes about hiking boots and work-out leggings
This are the most recent headlines of Elle like “The Leggings I Wear to Work Out (or Not)” and “5 Off-Trail Ways Hiking Boots Can Work in Everyday Life”. You like to read more about them? Check the agencies recent blog posts:
- Everlane’s Launched a Denim Jacket You’ll Wear 24/7
- The Leggings I Wear to Work Out (or Not)
- 5 Off-Trail Ways Hiking Boots Can Work in Everyday Life
Cosmopolitan’s focus is on the Met Gala 2018
This week Cosmopolitan shows new “The 22 Best Met Gala Memes of All Time” and “Everything You Possibly Need to Know About This Year’s Met Gala”. The recent headlines:
- Rejoice, Because ASOS Is Having a Huge Effing Sale RN
- Everything You Possibly Need to Know About This Year’s Met Gala
- The 22 Best Met Gala Memes of All Time
Vogue raises its glass to Sofia Carson
This are the most recent headlines of Vogue like ““Heavenly Bodies,” the Met’s Biggest Show Ever, Earns Its Hallelujahs” and “Happy Birthday, Sofia Carson! At 25, The Disney Star Has a Style That’s All Grown Up”. Headlines and news of the week:
- “Heavenly Bodies,” the Met’s Biggest Show Ever, Earns Its Hallelujahs
- “First There Was the Vagina Dress—Now Janelle Monáe Debuts Vagina Pants in Her New Music Video”
- “Happy Birthday, Sofia Carson! At 25, The Disney Star Has a Style That’s All Grown Up”
Harper’s Bazaar explains why polka dots are trendy
The most newest agency Harper’s Bazaar writes about “The Earrings You’ll Never Want to Take Off” also “Polka Dots Are All You’ll Want To Wear This Spring”. More headlines:
- Polka Dots Are All You’ll Want To Wear This Spring
- “Naomi Campbell, Maye Musk & Ashley Graham Storm the D&Gabbana Alta Moda Runway”
- The Earrings You’ll Never Want to Take Off
L’Officiel refers to Marc Jacobs unusal proposal
Here are the most recent news for L’Officiel like “Alain Mikli and Alexandre Vauthier Celebrate New Eyewear Collection” and “Four Trends You Need to Know for Spring 2018”. Read more about the news:
- Four Trends You Need to Know for Spring 2018
- Alain Mikli and Alexandre Vauthier Celebrate New Eyewear Collection
- Marc Jacobs Proposes with Flashmob at Chipotle
StyleCaster shows how to survive in storm and rain
New by StyleCaster, this week “What to Wear to Every Wedding This Season” and “Weather Any Storm in These Wildly Chic Raincoats”. More new topics of the blog:
- What to Wear to Every Wedding This Season
- Why Would Ashley Graham Model for a Brand That Fat-Shames?
- Weather Any Storm in These Wildly Chic Raincoats
Marie Claire relates to new sunglasses by Madelaine Petsch
Headlines and stories of Marie Claire like “Make Room in Your Closet for H&M’s Latest Sustainable Clothing Collection” and “The Best Pieces to Shop from the Hunter for Target Collection”. News of the week:
- Riverdale’ Star Madelaine Petsch Designed Your New Favorite Sunglasses
- The Best Pieces to Shop from the Hunter for Target Collection
- Make Room in Your Closet for H&M’s Latest Sustainable Clothing Collection
Shape lists the best sports bras for all cup sizes
This are the most recent headlines of Shape like “The Best Sports Bras for Big Boobs” and “15 Gym Bags for the Sweaty But Stylish”. More headlines:
- 15 Gym Bags for the Sweaty But Stylish
- The Best Sports Bras for Big Boobs
- The Best Sports Bras for Small-Chested Women
Flare accounts the current fashion diversity issue
News by Flare are “Tessa Virtue Just Taught Us the Perfect Way to Remix Pieces You Already Have in Your Closet” right now and “Hiring More Models of Colour Isn’t Enough to Fix Fashion’s Diversity Problem”. More new topics of the blog:
- “Tessa Virtue Just Taught Us the Perfect Way to Remix Pieces You Already Have in Your Closet”
- H&M Now Carries Wedding Dresses—Starting at Just $70
- Hiring More Models of Colour Isn’t Enough to Fix Fashion’s Diversity Problem
Esquire informs about this week’s sneaker release
Main topics of this week from Esquire was “How a Soggy Pair of Boots Changed My Whole Perspective on Life” and “Mr Porter Just Made Dressing for Spring and Summer So Much Easier”. Discover more headlines of the blog:
- Mr Porter Just Made Dressing for Spring and Summer So Much Easier
- How a Soggy Pair of Boots Changed My Whole Perspective on Life
- This Week’s Biggest Sneaker Releases, and Where to Get Them