#1 Send thumbnails in pre-selection
Anyone with rights to the photos may send us photos (photographers, stylists, makeup artists, etc.).
First, send us low resolution thumbnails (either as separate JPEGs or in a PDF) so that our team can include it in the review. Please insert all important links at the same time: Websites, social media, etc. every artist, model, all credits.
Send your Photo selection an
L O W R E S O L U T I O N ( J P G s / P D F ) !!
#2 Wait for response
If we would like to publish the photos in the Webitorial, we will contact you within seven working days.
After confirmation, send us exactly the following measurements:
#3 Photo default
- 1-10 photos
- Exclusive and not published
When we find out later that the photos have appeared elsewhere, we remove the track.
- JPG/JPEG format
- sRGB Color profile
- exact dimensions:
8.5 × 11 inches, 300 dpi (pixels/inch)
respectively 21.59 cm x 27.94, 300 dpi (pixels/inch)
The photos will be published as webitorial, perhaps also in the print edition.
This is what our Webitorial in FIV Magazine looks like:
- The choice of photos and the layout is up to us. We may not use all recordings.
- We do not give free copies of the print magazine. The magazine is printed and distributed exclusively by Magcloud.
- We do not pay any compensation for the submission. All expenses must be borne by the project team.
- The cover selection for the print edition is the responsibility of our team.